Strategic Client Director
WorkHuman in Blackwood, NJ
- Industry: Executive Management - Sales/Business Development
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $165,780.00 - 165,780.00 / Year*
As a Strategic Client Director on the Strategic Accounts Team, you play a critical role in leading the strategy to grow our strategic accounts. This position is an opportunity for you to create lasting relationships while growing the business, which will empower you to deliver your life s best work.
This role will be customer facing and will liaise significantly with C level employees within our accounts and our executive team. You will support and strengthen the management of the on-going strategic relationship and further development of your clients. This role will create high level partnerships and maximize growth potential for all managed accounts.
While the position is highly sales-driven, the ability to grow relationships and understand the internal operations and development of clients processes and business procedures is equally critical. The Strategic Client Director will build the vision of both short and long term goals while signing new deals and growing customer investment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional who has broad expertise in customer relationship management and strategic growth. The ideal candidate will have enterprise account management experience, extensive experience working with and/or selling within the HR function, understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (preferably in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
The position will report to the Vice President of Strategic Accounts.
**This is a remote position which will ideally sit in the Eastern region of the United States
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
- Lead the development strategy for existing accounts while growing and building strong, long lasting relationships with high level personnel
- Handle the negotiation, creation and renewal of customer contracts
- Upsell, cross sell and renew accounts for top customers ensuring smooth growth transition
- Strategically position high level accounts by establishing and strengthening relationships with senior level clients
- Outline and execute a clear growth plan for all accounts while fine-tuning and redeveloping as necessary
- Build, grow and liaise relationships between accounts and internal executive level
- Maximize the success of all accounts
- Consistently live up to Workhuman s core values and be a true role model to the team
- Understand the organizational structure of the client company, while ensuring that we maintain strategic partnerships across all areas of the client company in order to maximize our deep roots within each client account
- Ability to quickly assess and become highly knowledgeable about a particular client situation, including ways to strengthen and build utilization of the WH Cloud
- Become a strategic partner to all clients you directly and indirectly manage
- Be an expert in our company messaging and be able to have senior level conversations concerning the benefit and impact of global strategic recognition including sighting results attained and example stories regarding other clients services by Workhuman
- Serve in a highly visible, client-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Workhuman s products and services
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for building relationships
- Bachelor s degree required
- Proven management skills
- 10+ years of field sales experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience communicating with all levels of employees both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience employing exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating and building rapport
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a seamless team with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
Who We are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two That s who we are at Workhuman . We love what we do because we re shaping the future of work and the world through our people and global technology. We re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we re looking for because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman is the world s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Did you know:
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Workhuman is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see )
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
Associated topics: business development, customer, franchise, inside sales, mba, sales, strategic, strategy, territory manager, wholesale
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!