At our Digital hub in Jersey City, things are buzzing. We're growing, and here you'll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our start-up culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who get things right. We're looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you're anything like us, you'll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
What you'll do?
* A customer-first mindset. You have a deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within our digital product landscape
* A deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our fans and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insights
* Practical usage of data.
* You are able to construct and speak to sound business strategies backed up by data
* An ability to establish and manage projects
* You can create initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
* An ability to lead
* You have the ability to influence across different organizations and align cross-functional teams on common goals
* A love for product management best practices
* You maintain a strong knowledge of product development techniques, including agile methodologies
* You can write user stories, technical requirements and well thought out use cases
* An ability to prototype your ideas is a plus
* Experience across multiple platforms and products
* 3+ years' experience developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices
* Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer facing products is a plus.
* An ability to get things done
* You have a demonstrated track record of leading large-scale products from conception through completion
* You have demonstrated an ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and promoting follow-through for yourself and your peers
Who you are?
* Own our customer's visual experience. You will become the subject matter expert for our fans content experience
* Own the roadmap. Develop and maintain a product roadmap and vision for content products across all digital platforms and products
* Create goals for your products. Align and prioritize requirements and deliverables with the product roadmap in accordance with customer's needs, ROI and overall business goals
* Generate communication. Clearly communicate your products performance utilizing key communication tools like detailed mockups, user flows and prototypes
* Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with the engineering and design leads to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products
* Requirements gathering and writing. Document and organize requirements as themes, epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria. Assess past requirements and evaluate workflow improvements.
A bit more about us
You will become a key member of our Digital hub, which is integral to our brand and success. Whether it's working out the odds on the winners of the Kentucky Derby or the Super Bowl, our work has a direct impact on every customer who places a bet. And putting that experience front and center of everything we do has helped us become a real betting powerhouse in the UK ? and now we're bringing that expertise to the US.
We're using agile principles to develop a culture where we champion autonomy, creativity, and originality so that we can keep growing. We code the platform which our odds traders use to update the prices on live events. Making sure our customers have up-to-the-minute in-play chances right there and then. And we really do mean that our teams process 464 bets every single second. Our platforms have to reflect millions of real-time, In-Play sports events, so developing systems that are designed for low latency and high throughput is critical.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.