- Whole Foods
- $63,000.00 -95,940.00/year*
164 Van Horne St
This position will help lead and direct the team in driving program initiatives while continuously improving the offerings and execution in our departments. They will also help ensure the team has excellent working relations with the various Whole Foods Market working groups including Store Team Leaders, Regional Leadership Team, Global Bakery team, Regional Marketing and Regional Accounting.
* Coordinate implementation of programs for all stores facilities.
* Drive programs that represent our Core Values and drive success for all of our Stakeholders.
* Educate our Team Members on current programs and culinary trends.
* Oversee initial menu planning, schematics, and production for all venues.
* Assist with new store development and design.
* Hands on recipe development and maintaining our recipe and costing database (Cost Guard).
* Create and provide hands on production and product training.
* Work in a system that communicates current projects, their priority, current status and expected completion.
* Hands on work in our stores driving all programs, sales, financial success, and merchandising initiatives that are consistent across markets in all of our stores.
* Establish protocols, standards for new items/venues development and roll-out.
* Provide visionary leadership for regional programs and assist in the development and promotion of annual strategic plans.
* Improve team productivity and consistency.
* Assist with regional product procurement and vendor relations.
* Provide financial direction and tools enabling teams to make intelligent and informed purchasing, production, mix, and merchandising decisions.
* Meet or exceed all regional financial performance targets.
* Establish and maintain a service-oriented relationship with stores and facilities.
* Project Lead in store openings and remodels.
* Attend monthly inventories in stores.
* Monitor and respond to market trends ensuring continued innovation.
* Conduct market analysis of competitors and guest trends.
* Conduct frequent and impactful store visits.
* Responsible for continued development of team leadership at the store and regional level.
* Continued development, sourcing and research of new product offerings.
* Responsible for meeting all standards regarding the safe handling of food, equipment and organic guidelines are maintained.
* Compliance of applicable safety regulations including HACCP, OSHA, Dept. of Labor, Weights and Measures and local food and sanitation laws.
* Help establish and maintain Green Mission efforts for the Bakery team.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Demonstrated success in setting and meeting or exceeding sales and budget targets.
* Ability to successfully analyze and respond to sales, purchase and customer trends.
* Demonstrate success in leading teams.
* Strong product knowledge in the Bakery Category.
* Demonstrate experience developing a team.
* Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications.
* Strong proven customer service skills.
* Strong proven presentation skills and ability to energize and inspire.
* Display a strong sense of urgency, ownership and accountability.
* Able and willing to travel 7 % of the time, with overnight travel.
* Flexibility for all shifts, days, and schedules. Hours may vary, including a combination of both weekdays and weekends (generally 5 days per work week).
Desired Work Experiences
* 4 year degree
* Multi-unit leadership (2 years)
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...