What you'll be doing...
As our Network Real Estate Permit Consultant you will be responsible with building and developing a connection with the local community to guarantee the deployment of our 5G. You'll be in the frontlines negotiating, creating and implementing strategies to engage and educate the community. As part of the Real Estate team you'll be charged with moderating any community concerns and identifying cost and time effective solutions.
What we're looking for...
- Conducting community research to identify key groups and geographic areas for our small cell sites.
- Participating in public outreach with local organizations and create a locally-focused message to provide support for our deployments.
- Engaging with local advocates and organizations to strategize advocacy campaigns to mitigate any concerns.
- Resolving issues related to testing and managing deployments.
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. No stranger to a fast paced environment, you use your quick-thinking strategic and problem solving skills to drive results. Your strong leadership skills are showcased through your creative strategies and how you work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working on external facing project requiring public speaking and contract negotiating.
- Experience managing projects.
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon...
- A degree in a related field.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of experience working on external facing project requiring public speaking and contract negotiating.
- Three or more years managing complex projects.
- Experience working with community organizations and developing advocacy strategies.
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.