- SMBC Group
164 Van Horne St
This individual will support the Source Code Control Management environments and will be responsible for all stages of the software release cycle which includes the management of the Source Code Management (SCM) systems and the migration of the existing codebase through the SCM tools. This role also includes the on-going maintenance and management of the software release process and ensuring a smooth transition and expansion for SCM.
- Provision state-of-art enterprise-build system to support the evolving needs of the organization.
- Develop and implement an enterprise application deployment strategy using IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to engineering teams (e.g. version control, deployment, security standards) for Dimensions-CM 14.2.
- Administer and maintain Dimension CM version control system repositories.
- Provide guidance to the development team on IDE integration and development methodologies.
- Provide industry best practices in the SCM domain.
- Maintain and support build and release packages for development and technical teams.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Expertise in SCM tools, in particular Perforce, Serena Dimensions, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Build, Maven & Ant is essential.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tooling (Bamboo/Hudson) would be an advantage.
- Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere, JBoss etc).
- Working knowledge of JIRA.
- Knowledge of platforms, e.g. Redhat Linux, Windows, AIX.
- Strong scripting competence to program scripts and batch files (Shell, Groovy, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience of working in agile teams using Scrum or other agile methodology would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of source control concepts and workflows, source control administration, distributed version control, and the logistics of managing large code repository.
- Experience migrating version control repository over to Dimension CM would be an advantage.
- Experience in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Project.
- Operating Systems: AIX,Red Hat Linux and Windows 2012/2016
- Knowledge of Serena Products:
- Knowledge of Atlassian Products:
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proficient using MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptability to change to embrace the continuous changes in IT.
- Possess ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Hard working and innovative
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving abilities and ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Highly developed sense of accountability and follow through with ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and goals.
- Ability to work on weekends from time to time for maintenance, production implementations, recovery tests and system verifications / validations.
- Ability to address production issues from home outside of normal business hours.
Loading some great jobs for you...