Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Whippany, NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Excellent working knowledge of testing methodologies and strategies, including black box, grey box, and white box testing; feature, functional, performance, scalability, load, continuous integration, and regression testing.
- Experience in Automation Framework Development
- Hands on experience with QTP/ UFT, Selenium
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration
- Demonstrated experience in participating in test planning and execution activities, test strategy, test data definition, data setup, test execution, defect reporting & communication of status/metrics
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks and test cases
- Firm understanding and knowledge of databases
- Passionate about software quality and test architecture. Must be able to review specifications and design thorough test coverage.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing, including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining on-task and deadline oriented.
- Proven skills in data analysis, data/design verification, and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience training and mentoring manual and junior SQE members on automation testing
PHP experience strongly desired (dev environment is PHP-based)
I look forward hear from you in positive !
Faiz Ahmed | Sr. Resource Coordinator
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, qa, quality assurance, software quality, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...