Retail Merchandise Handler Michael Kors, Part Time: Garden State Plaza
2 Powers Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Vendor Paid Merchandise Handler is responsible for all functions related to the flow of new merchandise for the vendor. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
* Complete general shipment and processing activities in accordance to productivity standards and ensure floor readiness
* Assist the Merchandise Team in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
* Assist in replenishment, inventory and markdown processes
* Responsible for customer carryout and special deliveries
* Maintain communication with vendors, MTMs, and regional and district offices for support on driving sales, promos, and product knowledge
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills: Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving and standing.
Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally
involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye
level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
Other skills: Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a
team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member
of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and
frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.