- Lord, Abbett
- $106,270.00 -106,270.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
164 Van Horne St
Lord Abbett is looking to add a Fixed Income Trader to analyze and trade Bank Loans and High Yield corporate bonds and credit derivatives across all investment products.
We'll trust you to:
* Fulfill our fiduciary responsibility to strive for best execution on all transactions
* Identify investment opportunities and recommend investment ideas to all relevant portfolio managers
* Proactively interact with credit research analysts while evaluating investment ideas and opportunities
* Gather and disseminate market intelligence to investment teams
* Proactively interact with fellow fixed income traders to promote collaboration and market awareness
* Continuously evaluate the market to discover ways to add value through alternative trading tools and products
* Manage and enhance counter-party relationships
You'll need to have:
* 2-5+ years of trading experience in Bank Loans and/or High Yield corporate bonds and credit derivatives
* Deep market knowledge with relative value skills
* Proficient in Bloomberg, electronic trading platforms, Microsoft Excel
* Buy-side experience preferred; sell-side experience may be considered
* Rigorous academic background
* Bachelor's Degree required, CFA or MBA is a plus
Personal Characteristics Required:
* Passion for investing
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communication skills
* Intellectually curious
* Strategic thinker
* Team player
Lord Abbett is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. All employment decisions at Lord Abbett are based solely on the applicant's relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager with approximately $180 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in se rving our diverse range of clients - individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...