- Ishi Systems
- $74,390.00 -112,000.00/year*
164 Van Horne St
Who We Are: Since 1994, Ishi Systems have helped a myriad of customers ranging from leading insurance, telecom, financial services, and pharmaceuticals companies to start-ups. At Ishi, we have built an enduring platform for innovation that pursues excellence to create products, systems and solutions that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. Our engineers solve a variety of complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technology. We actively explore new and emerging technologies in Big Data No-SQL databases, Middleware Messaging platforms, High Availability Architectures, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and contemporary Web and Mobile User interface frameworks.
The Opportunity: To scale Ishi's tremendous growth, our talent acquisition team is seeking a full time, determined Corporate Technical Recruiter with exceptional communication skills to join our corporate office in Jersey City, NJ. If you have a passion in recruiting and hiring the best and brightest talented \"geeks\" in the world then this is the right opportunity for you.
What do you do:
* Do you like to source, attract, screen, recruit and hire exceptional technical talent in the world for an exciting company who compete head-to-head with most fast-paced and innovative organizations in the industry?
* You are very creative in using alternative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals to fulfill requirements for some very exciting technical opportunities.
* You are an expert in using social media for hiring and networking techniques and strategies to tap into passive candidates/passive resource pool.
* You have a strong understanding in all latest applications and technology stack (e.g. JEE, Visual & UX, Big Data, Cloud, DevOps, etc.).
* You are a good problem solver and able to multitask and work on multiple positions.
* Able to work independently and take complete ownership of the recruitment process end to end or in a group with limited supervision.
* You are excellent negotiator, have good interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively at various levels in the team and with candidates.
* You are inquisitive and have strong desire to learn.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 4 to 6 years' experience in IT Recruitment and good technical understanding of technologies.
* Possess a wide range of experience on current recruiting policies, practices and trends. Develop creative sourcing solutions to fill challenging filling positions.
* Must have good practical understanding of technology and its application, good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
* Experience in screening candidates various areas such as the Java JEE platform, Quality& Systems Analyst, Devops Engineers, Technical Architects, UX and Visual Designers.
* Ability to work in fast moving environment with multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
* Should be able to work on multiple positions at any given time and be able to prioritize work
* Good responsive communicator with excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
* Extensive experience in working with various job boards, Linked-in, social media and application tracking systems.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...