164 Van Horne St
The Intapp Terms product is the leading contract and client commitment management solution for the world's leading professional services firms. Intapp Terms uses the latest in Machine Learning and AI technology and is revolutionizing the way firms manage their client obligations. In this position you will manage the entire product development lifecycle and be responsible for ensuring the success of the solution in the market. You will coordinate with product managers across all of Intapp's product portfolio and act as an internal and external product and market expert and evangelist. In this role you will have significant engagement and interaction with Director and Senior Management level executives.
- Drive the vision and strategy for the development and delivery of Intapp's Terms solution in the Legal, Accounting or Financial Services markets.
- Work directly with an agile engineering team to manage sprints, lead story time, develop features and produce releases.
- Act as subject matter expert and advise various internal, partner, and customer teams on the needs and requirements of the target markets.
- Work with Intapp's AI and Machine Learning engineers to incorporate AI/ML into the Terms solution.
- Identify requirements, design features and write user stories for Intapp's Terms solution.
- Lead requirement discovery sessions with clients and prospects.
- Prioritize use cases, product messaging and themes for development.
- Work with Product Marketing to articulate value proposition of Intapp's Terms offering, and to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, coordinating across all departments
- Collaborate with the sales and go-to-market teams to drive the field and customer engagement plans, including early adopter programs
- Communicate, influence and work with Executives, both inside and outside of Intapp, to explain the strategy and make sure that the Intapp solutions meet their needs.
- Work directly with the Product Management and Engineering leads to plan and execute the product roadmap.
- Help set strategy for technology and implementation partnerships
- BSEE/CS or equivalent plus 4-8 years related experience in product management. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Experience managing and/or developing products directly relevant to the Legal, Accounting or Financial Services industries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to explain software to non-technical users.
- Experience working on projects/programs implementing software and process solutions in a high-performance scrum development environment.
Additional desired skills:
- Open and engaging collaboration style. High level of energy and initiative. Encourages feedback.
- Ability to lead virtual team efforts, partner across organizational boundaries and influence development directions.
- Able to articulate technical issues in terms of business risk
- Ability to influence senior executives on innovative ideas
- Strong initiative with the ability to work independently when required
- Delivery focused, willingness to perform all tasks required to complete the job and meet deadlines, including administrative and documentation oriented tasks
- Strong relationship building, influencing, communication and facilitation skills during times of uncertainty, rapid change, aggressive timelines, budget constraints and operational requirements.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...