Residential Facilities Manager for Luxury Complex
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a maintenance staff consisting of 20 porters, 6 superintendents, 3 administrative support staff, and 1 boiler engineer
- Scheduling inspections, employee disciplinary actions, apartment vacancy turnover, and quality control
- Ensuring compliance of all federal, state, and local ordinances
- Identifying and curing potential facilities related liabilities
- Ensuring all lease stipulated services are maintained
- Supervision of third-party vendors, contractors, and service companies
- 5 years' experience in facilities management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Hands on experience including plumbing and electric
- Valid Driver's License
Facilities Manager for a 1,000+ unit luxury apartment complex, located in Central New Jersey just off the Garden State Parkway. This family owned and operated company is offering the right candidate the opportunity to work directly with the owner-manager.
Goldfarb Properties owns and manages over 6,000 apartments in the New York metropolitan area. This family business recently entered its third generation, and has been operating since 1953. The company owns and manages 50+ buildings, located throughout New York City, New Jersey, and Westchester.
[IRV-Facilities Manager Luxury Apartments 2/15-2]
Associated topics: corporate, housing assistant, luxury, management, manager iii, manager iv, office manager, senior care, supervise, supervisor