Are you interested in the fight against substance abuse? Are you a strong nurse leader with experience in clinical program development?
We are actively seeking a full time Director of Nursing
for a large mental and behavioral health organization for one of our facilities in the Folsom, NJ
This position offers:
- Very competitive salary compensation
- Excellent benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off (PTO) and retirement plan
- Opportunity to work with a strong clinical and operational leadership team
- Amazing company culture!
- The Director of Nursing will provide administrative oversight of the facility's nursing services and supervise staff. Assisting the administrator, the Director of Nursing will be responsible for developing and maintaining policies and procedures related to the nursing services relating to organizational plan, clinical procedure and quality assurance programs. The Director of Nursing will also have authority over planning and budgeting for nursing department.
ALL QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED CANDIDATES APPLY TODAY!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred, Master's degree in nursing highly preferred
- Registered Nurse within state of New Jersey
- 1+ years' experience within management of addictions in licensed substance use disorders treatment facility
- 3+ years' experience within substance abuse field
- Inpatient experience preferred
Please, send your most up to date resume for consideration or call Dave Casavecchia at (484)###-####
for more information.
Associated topics: admin, assistant director, critical, deputy, director, director of nursing, line, nmh, rgn, supervisor