CTG's premier global Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health Products manufacturing organization located inWhippany, NJas an immediate need for anEM Technical Consultantto serve as the technical interface between our Client and Contract Manufacturers of consumer healthcare products, which include OTC pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, cosmetic products and medical devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support/oversee validation of manufacturing and packaging processes at Contract Manufacturers, for new products and for changes to existing products
* Review and approve validation protocols and reports from a technical perspective
* Review changes to manufacturing processes, raw material sources, manufacturing equipment submitted by CMOs to define the technical requirements to implement the change (e.g. decide if process validation is required)
* Participate/collaborate with others in project teams and other cross-functional settings, representing the technical function for the assigned products or CMOs
* Provide input/guidance into resolution of production issues/deviations to ensure continuity of Supply. Troubleshooting in manufacturing
* Other administrative work related to the technical function, e.g. initiating change controls in the system and placing internal purchase requisitions for technical work at CMOs
Educational and Qualification Requirements:
* BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, or equivalent
* At least 7 years combined professional experience in the following functions in the pharmaceutical or regulated consumer healthcare industry, with a strong technical focus on: Process Technology, Technical transfer from development to manufacturing site or from site to site, Process validation and Manufacturing
* Experience working with Contract Manufacturers
* Good Manufacturing Price (GMP) knowledge
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Experience with a wide range of OTC pharmaceutical forms (solids, semi-solids, effervescents etc.)
* Experience with dietary supplements
* Compensation: $63.00 - $67.00 per hour, W-2 only, not Corp to Corp or Third Party Resumes Please
* First Shift
* Travel Requirements: ~25% to the US, Canada
APPLY NOWfor resume review by Mary Jane \"MJ\" Slaughter ...@ctg.com. Please reference CTG Job #19208374. Referrals are greatly appreciated!!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Manufacturing Engineering
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (?16 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineering, coatings, nutrition, phenolic, plastics, polymer, polymer synthesis, polypropylene, polyurethane
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.