Duck Creek Policy Lead
Compensation: $68,250.00 - $102,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our Duck Creek Platinum Delivery practice to support Duck Creek On-Demand (SaaS) and On-Premise implementations of the Duck Creek Claims software. Candidates must have a successful track record of Duck Creek Claims implementation solution design, configuration, extension, customization and post live support experience. Candidates must be detail oriented, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have deep technical and functional knowledge with Duck Creek Claims Component.
* Create low level technical design document by comparing and assessing the business requirements with out of the box functional capabilities of Duck Creek Insurance suite.
* Configuration, unit testing and system testing of business requirements such as Screens, Rating, Quoting, Issuance, Post-Issuance transactions and document generation for the Insurance product by developing Duck Creek proprietary components such as ManuScripts, Forms, Skins, CBOs, Web APIs and Database components including customization of Duck Creek features to achieve the business functionality not provided by Duck Creek out of the box.
* Create system & unit test scenarios, test cases and executing the test cases by utilizing Cognizant testing tools and processes.
* Collaborating with Business Analysts and Architects to refine the requirements and develop story backlogs for sprint execution.
* Assisting and coordinating with the Architects, development and testing teams for successful completion of the project.
* Trouble shoot & resolve technical issues, provide solutions & workarounds to critical requirements & coordinate with offshore team for task allocation and monitoring in the project.
* Perform code merge, source code control and code promotion to higher environments as per the project guidelines and build release process. User Acceptance Testing support and production deployment support in accordance with the release management process.
* Ensure adherence to the project plan, track it and ensure project milestones are met.
* 5+ years of experience with Duck Creek Claims Suite is required
* Candidate must have experience with Duck Creek Claims Technical knowledge on both SaaS and On Premise applications.
* Should have good commercial and P&C insurance SME.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* B. S. Degree or 4+ years of relevant experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...