Personal Lines Licensed Agent
Compensation: $80,380.00 - $148,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Chubb is the world's largest publically traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb's Personal Risk Services (PRS) Operations division provides industry leading service to clients, agents and internal business partners. The Chubb Customer Center (CCC) is team of more than 60 employees managing a full service insurance agency responsible for servicing and expanding personal lines books of business for enrolled agencies countrywide. We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated professional looking to work in a fast paced agency environment.
Account Executives are:
* Licensed agents that proactively analyze coverage, identify gaps, and counsel clients and agents alike on Chubb's personal lines product and service solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written communicators motivated by the high expectations associated with Chubb's reputation and affluent target market customers.
* Accountable for the customer and agency service experiences, working directly with underwriting and marketing partners to improve operational execution.
* Responsible for validating agency decisions to accept reduced commission for their clients to be serviced in the CCC.
* Undaunted by aggressive sales and retention goals both for themselves and the team at large.
* Empowered to make decisions within assigned underwriting authority and comfortable independently solving problems in 'gray' areas without defined workflows.
* Constantly collaborating with and assisting peers to prioritize issue resolution over individual file ownership.
* Dependable and meticulously organized.
* Committed to business continuity by working remotely during inclement weather and covering Saturday hours on a rotating basis approximately once per quarter.
* Aware their candid feedback and recommendations are critical to the evolution of the department.
* Mindful that the position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion regarding the services we provide.
Account Executives benefit from:
* A comprehensive on boarding process that blends classroom training with experiential learning.
* Broad exposure to Personal Risk Services through regular collaboration with a diverse group of business partners.
* A team environment where people work hard, but appreciate the value of levity in the workplace.
* A multitude of local career opportunities based on the size of Chubb's NJ/PA operations.
* Associate's degree or equivalent industry experience
* Property and Casualty insurance license required
* Proven ability to drive results and innovate in a fast paced environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Underwriting or marketing experience a plus
* Knowledge of Masterpiece and/or PLS systems a plus* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...