This position is responsible for overseeing activities relating to the management of demand specific to the Chubb ServiceNow Program.
This individual will be the primary focal point for ServiceNow Demand Management across all current and future ServiceNow platform capabilities (e.g. ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, GRC, etc.). The demand manager will be accountable for collecting new ideas, projects, and needs of the ServiceNow portfolio. This role will also drive governance and management of the ServiceNow demand pipeline. The Demand Manager will participate in the annual planning cycle as well participate in the structuring, capturing and estimation of demand on an ongoing basis and mapping of the demand against strategic roadmaps and objectives. The Demand Manager will work with the Chubb ServiceNow team and third-party partners to refine processes for demand forecasting, resource capacity management and portfolio planning aligned to the agreed engagement model.
This role will also be responsible for oversight of small-medium size projects associated with the Chubb ServiceNow program.
Note: Some regional travel required
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Demand manager will ensure daily end-to-end delivery of demand and project management specific to the Chubb ServiceNow program including:
* Acts as single point of contact for Chubb ServiceNow platform demand to ensure new demand is entering through the agreed intake process. * Conducts regular demand management review with product owners and key stakeholders including chairing of weekly IT Service Board meetings * Conducts regular review of platform demand with Chubb ServiceNow team * Facilitates information gathering, documentation preparation, estimation, prioritization and tracking of ideas that may ultimately lead to qualified defects, enhancements or projects * Gathers information, completes initial estimates, and facilitates discussions with technology teams to obtain appropriate resources for prioritized projects. * Fosters good working relationships product owners, and platform stakeholders to ensure ongoing IT requirements are understood and met * Provides timely estimates, assistance with business cases and visualizing demand versus capacity to enable product prioritization of demand * Ensures proper visibility into platform demand to drive global adoption of enhancements and project deliverables * Ensures demand management process is documented, communicated, and understood by all platform stakeholders * Identifies process improvement opportunities as it relates to demand planning and overall management * Establish, monitoring and report on KPIs for Chubb ServiceNow Demand Management to create transparency and visibility of all demand across platform products * Attends all relevant business and decision-making forums which deal with future IT demand * Manages some small - medium size projects associated with the Chubb ServiceNow program
Required Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge and experience in financial forecasting and budget analysis. * Knowledge and experience in resource forecasting and capacity planning. * Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to executive leadership and program/project managers. * Must possess an aptitude for translating complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications. * Ideally working knowledge of ServiceNow PPM * Experience using Excel pivots and formulas. * Strong business acumen. * Ability to work across diverse organizations and build effective relationships/partnerships. * Ability to deliver results via influencing IT leadership by articulating facts regarding planning and execution/delivery that result in improved outcomes.
* Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues. * Weighs alternatives and considers service, business and financial implications of decisions. * Monitors budgets and operational effectiveness; develops strategies for adjusted courses of action. * Flexibility to adjust portfolio management activities in support of the business needs. * Removes barrier to change.
* Accomplishes results through influencing other team members and/or leaders. * Acts as an advisor to others. * Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to less experienced team members.
* Work is guided by long-term objectives. * Translates business plans into objectives for the ServiceNow portfolio. * Initiates new or revised procedures, programs, and initiatives. * Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach. * May influence and/or develop broad programs and initiatives.
* 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. * Ideally experience leading IT programs/projects (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria, including all aspects of financial and resource management) * ITIL Foundations Certification recommended * Experience with ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, CSM, GRC, HR and custom application a plus * Experience in Financial Analysis * Solid experience with conflict resolution * Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills * Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously * Experience with vendor partnerships and building relationships * High service orientation and ability to measure customer satisfaction * Strong influencing and negotiation skills * Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills * Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written