Maintenance Mechanic - Grade 8
Compensation: $40,515.00 - $75,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Basic Functions: Responsible for maintenance of all building equipment (inside and outside)
1. Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all building equipment
2. Troubleshoot all building electrical systems, running of electrical pipe & wires, hook up motors, light fixtures, switches, etc.
3. Plumbing: Run plumbing pipe, thread pipe, sweat copper pipe, clean clogged water lines and toilets
4. Carpentry: Build walls, offices and paint
5. Other duties as assigned
Must be able to use maintenance tools to include but not limited to: drills, saws, torches, hand tools, nail guns.
Must be able to use fork lifts and platform lifts or willing to certify
This is a Union position
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, field service, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...