- BAYADA Home Health Care
Customer Service/Call Center
164 Van Horne St
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Services Manager in our Jersey City, NJ Assitive Care State Programs Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Ready to work for a company that values you as an employee and has been voted as ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN AMERICA IN 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor?
The Client Services Manager will:
* Provide superior customer service and quality home care
* Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
* Manage your Client Services Manager caseload while proactively growing it
* Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
* Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
* Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.)
* Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager:
* Bachelor degree is required
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
* Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
* Prior supervisory experience a plus
* Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
* Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Comprehensive salary
* Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: call center manager, customer care manager, director, expertise, leadership, management experience, operations manager, service manager, team manager, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...