Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Medicare Marketing Communications Coordinator II (Asian Market Segment)
Location: May work in any of the following Anthem States office (ME, NH, CT, NY, CO, NV, GA, IN, OH, KY, MO, VA WI, CA, FL, TX, TN, LA, NM, WA, NJ, SC, or MN).
Responsible for facilitating all steps of moderately complex marketing project workflows. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinates and supports direct response, grassroots and other marketing efforts to help grow our multi-cultural market segment/populations.
* Works with Marketing and agency partners to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
* Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects.
* Reviews requests and recommends communication solutions as needed.
* Schedules and leads project meetings with business partners.
* Acts as coordinator for workflow process and is responsible for ensuring consistency and standardization on all materials.
* Coordinates project reviews and re-negotiates terms/deadlines as appropriate.
* Creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files and manages the production process of materials.
* Seeks out opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies, and supports business initiatives (standardization, going paperless, etc).
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
* Managed care experience.
* Familiarity of CMS guidelines helpful.
* Background and experience coordinating and supporting direct response, grassroots and other marketing activities.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.